Design the web of tomorrow with modern frameworks and libraries. Join us as a reinforcement of our team!
We offer you a position in our web development team!
Flexible working hours
Full or part time (30 hours or more)
Jena, Leipzig & Dresden
Mid- or senior-level
Possible start: As of now
Your area of responsibility:
You develop exciting projects in a field that suits you. Support us in the implementation of webshops based on WordPress WooCommerce or Shopware, in the development of web portals with WordPress and TYPO3 as well as in the realization of customer-specific solutions based on Laravel, among others.
In addition to development, your daily tasks include conception and time estimation.
Swarm intelligence is important to us: That’s why we develop our projects agile and in a team, feedback through code reviews included.
- You have the desire to develop cool solutions in a team
- You were able to use PHP frameworks, e.g. Laravel or Symfony, or develop plugins for CMS (WordPress, Shopware or similar) in various projects
- You have experience with databases, including MySQL and MongoDB
- You value performance, security and clean code
- You were able to use technologies like React, Vue, Angular and Bootstrap in different projects
- You have experience in API integration or even in implementing interfaces using REST or GraphQL
- You’re confident with Git and have experience with GitLab, GitHub, Docker, CI & CD or AWS
- You are willing to continuously develop your knowledge
– App developer, “image processors”, machine learning & everything that is fun
As a long-time employee IronShark has become my second home.
I have been accompanying IronShark since its foundation and could participate in many different projects. Due to the variety a lot of variation is offered and one always learns something new.
I especially appreciate the environment and the contact with each other. A monotonous office routine is rather rare at IronShark.
During the daily round of table soccer you can clear your head and become a table soccer champion.
– Project management image processing as well as app and web portal development & adventurer and world discoverer
Every day an open and welcoming atmosphere, every day great and inspiring people, every day exciting and challenging projects – that describes my everyday life at IronShark in the best way.
Since 2012, I am allowed to call myself “a Shark”, and I now feel so connected to this company that it not only feels like a second family, but that the success of our projects has become a natural goal and the motivation of my work.
– App Developer & Metal Fan
I started in the area of quality assurance and was therefore involved in many projects at an early stage. In the meantime I work as an app developer and since I am also very enthusiastic about this area in my private life, I could turn my hobby into a profession – as they say.
Due to different sized projects with different tech stacks there is no boredom. Also the meetings bring variety, because often not only current tasks are discussed, but also one or the other movie or tv show recommendation. The relaxed, familiar and open atmosphere, the small (and big) jokes in between, the incredibly great team and the small, cozy offices ensure that I feel very comfortable at IronShark.
– TYPO3 developer & early bird
Two years ago I jumped into the pool of IronShark and to this day I enjoy swimming in a really nice team of different characters. Right from the start I was given the necessary confidence to create good solutions and to develop my own skills. Equipped with a large budget for further training, I am given access to new knowledge and certification opportunities that not only I myself benefit from.
I appreciate the variety of internal isAcademies, the relaxed atmosphere, fun and nerf-gun fights in the office, joint meals or team events, such as Lasertag or the team run.
An updated resume is enough for us or you can send us your Xing or LinkedIn profile. You are welcome to include the link to your maintained account in an e-mail to us.
- Your resume
- Your earliest possible starting date
- Your desired salary
- ein A letter of motivation
- Your skills profile
- How you became aware of us
- You are welcome to hand in certificates, references and samples of work at a later point
- Send your application to [email protected] or use the contact form
- You will receive a direct confirmation of receipt from us
- Within one week you should get a first feedback
- We invite you for a Skype interview
- Afterwards we get to know each other again personally
- Within 5 working days you will receive a response from us, possibly with an offer
Our team consists of 35 experts in international e-commerce, app development, website and portal development, AI and online marketing. Together we search for the weak point in our clients’ strategy and fix it in an agile and bottleneck oriented way. Our interdisciplinary team stands for high quality and friendly cooperation. The fact that we are able to convince customers and partners with this idea is proven by our 18 years of company history.