Your new job as a PHP-Developer, Student Position (part-time)
You know what software development means? You think object-oriented PHP? You can formulate SQL statements? Then you have come to the right place!
We are looking to hire a Student Employee in the field of PHP Developer as of now. The position is part-time, 20 hours a week.
Your responsibilities include:
- supporting our development team in e-commerce solutions,
- conceptualizing modules for web portals from a variety of areas,
- developing program parts, interfaces and functional libraries both for external and internal solutions,
- continuously developing your IT knowledge,
- keeping records of your own work in source text and in the company-internal wiki.
For that, you should …
- be able to quickly identify complex coherences and work your way in source code,
- be able to develop object-oriented PHP and formulate secure SQL statements,
- be interested in e-commerce and digital business,
- be good at execution and implementation,
- be a good team player and want to achieve project goals together as a team.
What we offer:
- According to your qualification: 10-13€ hourly wage
- an actual 20-hour-week
- weekends are off!
- no dress code – come as you are,
- coffee, mate and soft drinks as much as you can drink,
- no open-space office but small offices where everyone can realize their full potential,
- a friendly, relaxed and pleasant working atmosphere
- free choice of holidays also during the probation period.
- we are only hiring with permanent employment contracts and we are happy to accompany you as your employer until your retirement and beyond; 😉
- while we do love cold water, we won’t be throwing you in there: every new employee gets an individual training plan;
- you will have an education budget available.
We are looking forward to get to know you – send us your application as a PDF to: jobs[at]ironshark.de
11 reasons to join our shark tank:
Relaxed everyday life
Professional work in a relaxed atmosphere. We are convinced that creative solutions thrive in a friendly and cooperative team. Our teams and offices are small, that gives you the possibility to work on your tasks in peace and without interruptions. In addition to that our shark tank knows nothing else but flat organisational structures and there is no dress code. Seriously, come as you are!
- Your own work-time-allocation and free choice of holidays
Our core working time is between 10AM and 4PM but when do you exactly want to start your day is up to you! On top of that, you can choose your holiday whenever – even while on your trial period!
A real 40-hour week
Our goal is to avoid overtime. Should it nevertheless incur, you will be paid for every additional hour or you’ll get time off in lieu. Weekends are free and vacation is a VACATION! 🙂
Every employee has his or her own budget which can be used for academies, conferences, BarCamps, Udemy courses, literature and more. In addition to that, we hold internal academies on a regular basis in order to keep all our sharks in the loop.
- Relaxed everyday life
Part-time options available
According to your life and lifestyle, we offer part-time working options starting from 20 hours a week.
IronShark is family-friendly
We live and encourage family! This includes benefits such as paid leave when your child is sick, options for Kindergarten subsidies, and most importantly – you can allocate your working time to fit with your children’s schedule. If necessary, you can also work from home. Parental leave is possible for both mommies and daddies!
We promote health and help with your retirement planning
Your health is the most precious thing you have! That is why ergonomic working stations are very important to us. Also, a company pension scheme is available to you, upon request – of course with a subsidy from our side. On top of that, you can always visit our company doctor when needed.
We won’t leave you out on dry
We want to make sure that you won’t be dehydrating during your creative work, so there is unlimited reserves of water, mate, teas, coffee and soft drinks for you to enjoy.
- Part-time options available
IronShark offices are located in the heart of Jena, in JenTower. Not only will you have a great view from there but it is also easily accessible by public transport.
Permanent employment contracts as well as prompt and fair salary is as self-evident to us as our open and honest corporate culture.
Innovation instead of freeze-up
Grow with your tasks in this dynamic industry and supportive working atmosphere. We encourage continuous education and interdisciplinary work.