According to § 5 paragraph 1 of the Teleservices Act, we are only responsible for the content found on this site. According to § 5 paragraph 2 of the Teleservices Act, we are only responsible for links to third parties if we have positive knowledge of illegal or criminal content on these sites and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use or access to them. We are also not obliged to periodically check the content of third party sites for their illegality or culpability. Should we learn of illegal content being displayed on a third party website, the corresponding link to that site will be removed immediately.
Furthermore, we would like to emphasise that we have no degree of influence on the design and content of the websites linked on our homepage. For this reason we specifically distance ourselves from all of the content on these linked sites as well as any sites linked from these sites.
This declaration is valid for all links found on our site as well as for all content to sites that are led to by links or banners. Should any content of these sites be found to be in violation of copyright or the Trademark Act, the corresponding links will be removed as quickly as possible.
In case of any doubt, the German original shall apply. To switch to the German Version please klick on the German Flag.
Data Privacy Statement Regarding the Use of Social Plugins
This website utilises social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or with the addition “Facebook social plugin.”
When you open the site using one of these plugins, your browser will make a direct connection to the servers of Facebook. The content of this Facebook plugin will be transmitted directly to your browser and connected to the site.
By connecting to Facebook through the plugin, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of this website. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook will be notified of access to your account. If you interact with the plugins, e.g. clicking the “like” button or leave a comment, the corresponding information will be sent from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there.
The purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of these data by Facebook, as well as the rights and settings to protect your personal information, can be found by accessing Facebook’s data policy.
If you would not like Facebook to collect information about visiting this site, you must log out of Facebook before visiting this site.
Notification of the Use of Google Analytics
Google uses this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for website operators and provide others with website- and internet-related services. This information may also be transferred to third parties when legally required or if a third party processes the information on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other data stored by Google.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing the corresponding settings on your browser. We would like to point out, however, that doing this may prevent you from being able to make use of all of the features on this website. By using this site you consent to the processing of the data collected about your use of the site by Google in the manner that was previously described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your information by downloading and installing an add-on by clicking on this link. This installs an opt-out cookie that prevents the future collection of your information regarding visiting this site.
We also use Google Analytics to evaluate data from AdWords and the Double-Click cookie for statistical purposes. If you would like to opt-out of this, you can disable it via the ad preferences manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/).
Your trust is important to us. Should you have questions that are not answered in the disclaimer or private policy or if you would like further information to a specific point, feel free to use our contact form.
General picture credits
The copyright of the images lies with their respective owners, including but not limited to fotolia.com, gettyimages.com, pixabay.com, stocksnap.io as well as IronShark GmbH.
IronShark.de has been accessible on the Internet since 1 August 2002.
Liable according to §10 Paragraph 3 MDStV Claus Weibrecht
+49 3641 – 573 37 50
+49 3641 – 573 37 77
Verwendete Bilder auf Ironshark.de
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/: © lenetsnikolai – stock.adobe.com – © BillionPhotos.com – stock.adobe.com – © ronstik – stock.adobe.com – © PureSolution – stock.adobe.com – © anyaberkut – stock.adobe.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/agentur/: © Gerd Gropp – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/e-commerce-loesungen/shop-entwicklung/: © bluedesign – Fotolia.com © peshkova – Fotolia.com © Photo-K – Fotolia.com © Rudie – Fotolia.com © Guido Vrola – Fotolia.com © XtravaganT – Fotolia.com © Gina Sanders – Fotolia.com – © Do Ra – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/webportal-und-webseiten-entwicklung/neuerstellung-typo3-cms © senoldo – Fotolia.com – © HaywireMedia – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/app-entwicklung/deepview/: © rangizzz – Fotolia.com – © Socanski – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/online-marketing/suchmaschinenmarketing/: © lucadp – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/online-marketing/e-mail-marketing/: © Ainoa – Fotolia.com © mostafa – Fotolia.com fawzy © alexmillos – Fotolia.com © teracreonte – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/volumenmessung-mit-eagle-eye-system/: © koya979 – Fotolia.com © Robert Kneschke – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/inventur-und-lagerverwaltung-per-app/: © koya979 – Fotolia.com © Robert Kneschke – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/online-marketing-trends-video-marketing: © Alexey Klementiev – Fotolia.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/multichannel-marketing/: © evencake – Fotolia.com
- Newsletter Titelbild und Titelbild der IronShark GmbH Social Media Präsenzen Facebook, Google Plus, Youtube, Twitter: © Rido – stock.adobe.com
Used pictures on Ironshark.de/en
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/en/: © lenetsnikolai – stock.adobe.com – © BillionPhotos.com – stock.adobe.com – © ronstik – stock.adobe.com – © PureSolution – stock.adobe.com – © anyaberkut – stock.adobe.com – © Markus Spiske – stocksnap.io
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/en/ecommerce-agency/: © PureSolution – stock.adobe.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/en/app-development/: © anyaberkut – stock.adobe.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/en/webportal-development/: © Markus Spiske – stocksnap.io
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/en/website-development/: © ronstik – stock.adobe.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/en/online-marketing-agency/: © lenetsnikolai – stock.adobe.com
- Page https://www.ironshark.de/en/about-us/: © Gerd Gropp – Fotolia.com
- Cover Photo of IronShark GmbH Social Media presences Facebook, Google Plus, Youtube, Twitter: © Rido – stock.adobe.com